The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

Great.

Only thing I can say is that the ending was a bit blah.

Resident Asswipe 4 Resident Asswipe 4

Not the greatest, but it's something.

The sound quality isn't that great and the animation could use some improvement

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Awesome-o

Wreckless Media Radio + Yotam Perel = THE GREATEST FLASH ANIMATION FILM TO EVER EXIST

Who Shall Win Who Shall Win

Really good

Of course, you need a play button. In your next animation, try adding some more land. Just one flat surface is kind of boring. Everything in that film was great except for those two things.

Jerry Jerry

Great Movie

this was a great film. the last part at the end frightened me a bit though... but not enough for me to scream.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Truly Amazing

This flash is amazing, when you did your frame by frame work, it was clean, and it looked professional. I also liked how you combined FxF (frame by frame) and motion tweens. It all was so smooth.

K.O.F Anime - Sample K.O.F Anime - Sample

Looking forward to it

looks promising, maybe enough to be front page when finished.

Certain Madness Certain Madness

Wow

For a second, i thought i was watching an actual madness movie by krinkels. You sir, have done a good job on this, and i hope you get to the front page.

This Flash Sucks This Flash Sucks

WTF

Okay, if you wanted this flash to be even remotely successful, don't put a loop of a half cartoon Hitler dancing. that's all that was there because i waited a minute for something to change and nothing did. I'm surprised this wasn't blammed yet. The idea of a memorial to the good leaders and stuff is a good idea, but what you put isn't.

I'm not being mean. It's just the truth.

Heil responds:

lol

Get It Faster Get It Faster

Needs improvement

Okay, what you need to get used to is redrawing the whole character/ object over again when it moves. other than that, it's alright

keendai responds:

Yeah, i realise that now after completing this. It is my first animation and i havent had any lessons in animation. So its difficult to learn whats right and wrong in what i did.

Thanks for the review. Really appreciat it :)